CG资源资料
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

在Photoshop创建一个温暖人心的野生动物插图 Create a Heart-Warming Wildlife Illustration in Photoshop

向下

在Photoshop创建一个温暖人心的野生动物插图 Create a Heart-Warming Wildlife Illustration in Photoshop Empty 在Photoshop创建一个温暖人心的野生动物插图 Create a Heart-Warming Wildlife Illustration in Photoshop

帖子 由 Admin 周日 三月 15, 2015 9:49 pm

在Photoshop创建一个温暖人心的野生动物插图 Create a Heart-Warming Wildlife Illustration in Photoshop 0872_m10
When illustrating a scene, it is important to think about several factors including lighting, depth of field, and color. You can also enhance your illustration by conveying an emotional message. In this tutorial, Therese Larsson will show you how to create a heart-warming wildlife illustration using a variety of digital illustration techniques. Let's get started!
当绘制一个场景时,最重要的几个因素是灯光,景深,和颜色。您还可以通过传递情感信息提高您的插图。在这个指南,Therese Larsson(拉尔森德兰)将告诉你使用多种的数字绘画技术创建一个温暖人心的野生动物插图,让我们开始吧!
Speed Art Video速度艺术视频(

See how this painting came together in this stunning speed art video.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 324
注册日期 : 14-07-10

https://bbc008.longluntan.com

返回页首 向下

在Photoshop创建一个温暖人心的野生动物插图 Create a Heart-Warming Wildlife Illustration in Photoshop Empty 回复: 在Photoshop创建一个温暖人心的野生动物插图 Create a Heart-Warming Wildlife Illustration in Photoshop

帖子 由 Admin 周日 三月 15, 2015 10:07 pm

1. Set Up the Base for the Painting
Step 1

Create a new document (File > New...), and pick a fairly large size. Make sure you work in 300 dpi, in case you ever want to print your art. Working bigger and then sizing down is always the way to go, since you cannot to the reverse without losing image quality.

I start off by doing a quick sketch on a new layer (Layer > New... > Layer) / (Shift + Command/Ctrl + N) where I explore the composition I want to use. This is usually not very refined at all, but I use it as a guide. I set this to multiply and lock it, so that I can freely paint under the sketch. Often I will pull down the opacity to about 50% as well, to not be too distracted by the lines when I paint.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 324
注册日期 : 14-07-10

https://bbc008.longluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题